pinterest pin it

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Holiday Bling Blog Hop Reveal

The day has finally arrived. Everyone gets to see the unbelievable items that my swap partner sent me.

Last month I posted a sneak peak of the package. My partner Monique Urquhart had beautifully wrapped and packed her amazing items. There were two packages Bling for me and Blink for my tree.
Two packages
Inside the package with Bling for my tree were these two unbelievable owl ornaments. Each is about 6 cm by 8 cm.
Pair of owl ornaments
Detail of ornament
 In the package of Bling for me was a bracelet and necklace with the same owls as the ornaments.

Owl Bracelet
Owl Necklace

Here are all of the participants. Please take time to see what amazing creative items were sent to our partners to get us in the Holiday Spirit. 

Michelle Fanucchi micheladasmusings.blogspot.com
Monique Urquhart ahalfbakednotion.blogspot.com
Therese Frank theresestreasures59.blogspot.com
Heather Otto www.thecrafthopper.com
Jo-Ann Woolverton  itsabeadifulcreation.blogspot.com
Linda Florian lilysofthevalleyjewelry.blogspot.com
Debbie Rasmussen kepirasmussen.blogspot.com
Alicia Marinache www.allprettythings.ca
Ginger Bishop lilmummylikes.blogspot.com
Lo/  Lynn Jobber  thecreativeklutz.blogspot.com
Leanne Loftus firstimpressiondesign.blogspot.com
Rita/Toltec Jewels toltecjewels.blogspot.com
Shelly Joyce aujourlejour-shelly.blogspot.com
Shai Williams shaihasramblings.blogspot.com
Lori Bowring Michaud artfullyornamental.blogspot.com
Lennis Carrier www.windbent.net
Marla Gibson spiceboxdesigns.blogspot.com
Mary Howell Govaars mlhjewelrydesigns.com
Linda Younkmann lindysdesigns.blogspot.com
Shirley Jones Moore beadsandbread.blo​gspot.com
Melinda Orr orrtec.blogspot.com
Marlene Cupo amazingdesigns-marlene.blogspot.com
Shelley Graham Turner shelleygrahamturner.blogspot.com
Sonya Stille  dreaminofbeads.blogspot.com
Dyanne Cantrell deelitefuljewelrycreations.blogspot.com
Anindita Basu alankarshilpa.blogspot.com
Dee Elgie  cherryobsidia.blogspot.com
Gina Hockett freestyleelements.blogspot.com
Lori Jean Poppe lorillijeanscreativecorner.blogspot.com
Charlie Jacka clay-space.com/blog
Stephanie Stamper (Woods) skwds.blogspot.com
Mary Hicks, Shannon Hicks uptwnsh-fallingintothesky.blogspot.com

A huge thanks to Monique for sharing your amazing work with me. Also thanks to Marlene & Shelley for organizing this fun challenge!

Happy Holiday Beading to all!

19 comments:

  1. Owls are very popular, but these are truly incredible. That cane I think it is called is so fantastically detailed. What a beautiful start to your holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your little owls, Jo-Ann. I am so impressed with the photos you took, especially the necklace. That is a wonderful way to style a LOOOG necklace, which I always find challenging. Happy Holidays and I hope your plans to get together with your far-flung family all come to fruition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in awe of those owl pendants. I have no idea how long it took to make all the canes that make up the pendant, and then to make the owls look so realistic. That is true talent. That necklace is a seriously wearable piece. You two did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those owls are incredible, love all the ornaments and absolutely love the bracelet and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bunch of holiday goodies, and the best part, you can wear the jewelry year round. Thanks for joining our HBBH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo Ann,
    All I could say when I saw what Monique sent to you was WOW! She did a fantastic job on the owl cane. All the pieces are gorgeous and I am sure you will get enjoyment out of these pieces for years to come. Oh and what you made her is so awesome I love the little red beaded box and the beaded stars more fantastic work. You two are so talented.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Those owl pieces are AMAZZZZING..those were polymer clay canes?! That is crazy! I mean why couldn't I have been born with that kind of talent? And I love the bracelet - partial to bracelets. (Think is an unconscious love I have with my wrists, no matter how fat I got, my wrists (and ankles) always stayed small. I appreciate them for it. HAhahaa)

    ANYWHOOOOO back to your bling... Monique spoiled you huh? But then you spoiled her also with that cool beaded star pieces - such craftmanship! Love all of it.

    Jo-Ann, thank you for participating in our blog hop - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    xxoOh! ~ Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those owls are so pretty! You are one lucky blinger! Happy hoppy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty owls. My gosh these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What unique gifts! Love, love, love those owls. Beautiful workmanship! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jo-Ann,

    Monique created beautiful owls! I love the woodland holiday motif, and peaceful blues: so calming and gorgeous! What a lovely and "blingful" exchange you two shared :) Wonderful!

    Thank you for being a part of the HBBH and sharing your gifts. The beaded box and stars you created for Monique are exquisite!

    Happy Holidays,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow these are amazing! I am amazed at the things people can do with polymer clay.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Watch for an upcoming post about my creative process for the holiday bling I sent to Monique. She is going work on one as well about the work that going to the creation of these amazing owls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word! Those owls are amazing! I love the ornaments, AND the necklace and bracelet! The colors are so soothing and fresh. (and I keep coming back to those owls!!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wow - you've been spoiled rotten by Monique!! I love your ornaments too - and the canes Monique created are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goodness, you received such stunning, amazing handcrafted pieces! Monique's work is so beautiful - just love the intricate details and colors she chose. I know you'll treasure your ornament, bracelet, and necklace!

    ReplyDelete