pinterest pin it

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Black, Red and Dragon's Blood

I have a few colours that I am always drawn to, namely red, blue and black.

At last week's TBS meeting I purchased some great beads from Dawn Masters, including matte and shiny black cubes. I strung them with coral beads and spikes, along with some black rondelles.

Coral Spikes Necklace

At Bead Oasis, last weekend I bought these great polymer clay beads, by Jessica Greschner, called dragon's blood. I also found these great rondelles at Canada Beading Supplies' booth. I have combined the with some hematite Swarovski crystals. This is a great piece. I have wore it to work the last two days and received many compliments.
 Dragon's Blood Necklace

Close up of Dragon's Blood beads

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Jo-Ann, thanks for using my beads! Dawn...Silver Dawn Jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. I still have more to use.

    ReplyDelete