pinterest pin it

Friday, October 15, 2010

Flashback Friday - Swags

It was a number of years ago that I first did one of Maria's swag pieces. Maria's original design is a cascade of swags. I played with the swags and created longer swags that overlapped.

This was my first reversible swag necklace. Maria included a picture of is it as part of the colour photos in her Assorted Beadwork Lesson #2 book.

Here are the three colour variations that I took to New York in 2006. I was helping Maria with her presentation and classes with the New York Bead Society.

To see the many variations that Maria has with her swag design stop by her booth, #717, at next weekend's Creativ Festival  at the Metro Convention Centre.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Flashback Fridays! Time is flying so quickly, some great beading is overlooked as we strive to keep coming up with the NEW.

    I loved the reversible idea from the start. It was clever and brilliantly executed.
    Happy beading,

    ReplyDelete