pinterest pin it

Monday, March 21, 2011

Recently finished projects

After a few weeks of working on samples for Maria at Rypan Designs, I did a number of strung pieces with lampwork beads.

This first one combines lampwork with silver beadcaps, crystals and paper beads.
This one is a reworking of a previous necklace. The acid etched black quartz changed with wear. The etching wore off, so I ended up with black beads that did not work in the design. Here is the new version.
At Bead Oasis I bought a set of lampwork beads that I made into a bracelet.
Also at Bead Oasis I purchased one of Amy Waldman Smith's new bottle version of her Ottoman beads. I selected one that went with the first Ottoman bead I bought. I have combined the two with Swarovski crystals to make a enlongated pendant.
 I also finished my Bag of Beads project which I will post after reveal night in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment