pinterest pin it

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beadwork - Boxes

I have finally been able to photograph some of these wonderful beaded boxes that I have been making. My photo area was over run with books during working being done in my apartment. But the books are back in their place and I was able to take some photos. Here is a Flower box from Julia Pretl's book Little Bead Boxes. I have changed to pinks suggested to deep rich reds. I used some little cube lampwork beads from Unicorne Beads.

Photobucket

I started another box from Julia's book. This is the Kaleidoscope box. I am adding a repeat of the pattern to increase the height of the box. I still have to finish the lid. It should be finish tonight.

Photobucket

I am not putting any feet on this box, but will see if I have an interesting bead to use on the lid.

I am looking forward to the beading classes that I am taking later in the week at the Creativ Festival at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. I am taking two of Maria Rypan's classes for her projects designed exclusively for Swarovski (I love Maria's classes... it is where I started beading). I will then be helping Maria at her booth (#271) during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment