pinterest pin it

Monday, October 27, 2008

Beadwork - Snowflakes and a Box

Photobucket

Yes, I have started another box. This time I have gone with a different shape. This square box has a different sequence for increasing on the bottom. The bottom of the box actually concaves in.

I will have to wait until after the Toronto Bead Society Bead Fair to finish as I have run out of one of the colours of beads. I will look for them at the show.

Photobucket

I had two new snowflakes kits from Rypan Designs to make up for display at the upcoming Bead Fair.

These snowflakes are made with beautiful twist bugles, seed beads and Swarovski crystals. They are stitched using Soft Touch beading wire which is fine enough to thread on a needle and tie knots. The larger one uses 30mm bugles and the small uses 20mm bugles.

No comments:

Post a Comment