pinterest pin it

Monday, April 6, 2009

Beadwork - Two months worth of work

Wow, it has been two months since my last post. I have started and finished a number of pieces but have only just finally been able to get them photographed.

So in to particular here is most of my beadwork from the last two months.

Photobucket
This is a simple netted necklace kit (Textured Net) from Rypan Designs. I taught this to my friend's knitting group. They loved it. My friend called me later that day to let me know that she had finished her necklace. It was the first time she had done any beadweaving.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two are also designs from Rypan Designs. I bought these great bronze fire polished beads and used them in the Gothic Fringe design. I played with the number of seed beads between the crystals to make it the correct length without having to buy more crystals.
Of course I have also made some more beaded boxes. The first is the Celtic Knot box. I changed to colour from red to blue and I used only one colour in the background instead of three.
Photobucket
The second one was a requested one. My friend Anna saw my blue pagoda that I finished earlier this year. She wanted one done in black, red and white. I just topped it with a Swarovski cystal finial.
Photobucket
The other two pieces that I have finished are basic stringing necklaces. The first combines lampwork beads and pearls.
Photobucket
The second was a request for a red necklace. I had these three rectangular resin pieces that were the starting point for this creation.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment