pinterest pin it

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Holiday Bling Blog Hop



With everything completed for the Bead Soup Blog Party and the Designer Style Challenge it was time to dive into something new.

I came across the Holiday Bling Blog Hop. The setup, Marlene Cupo and Shelley Graham Turner took the idea of an ornament swap and shared it with other beading bloggers. Signup was available until August 16, partners were matched and notified August 25. We have until September 15 to create something to mail out to our partner. The big reveal date is October 6.


I have been partnered with Monique Urquhart an artisan from the east coast of Canada. I am looking forward to see what we and all the others create to celebrate the festive season. It is less that 4 months away!!

I have started on my project, but you will have to wait until October to see the finished Holiday Bling!!

Happy Beading!

1 comment: