pinterest pin it

Friday, June 20, 2014

Gemstone & Metal Blog Hop Sneak Peek #2


It is only a month until the reveal day for this next Lisa Lodge hosted blog hop challenge.
My kit from Lisa
I am going to give you another sneak peek at project I have created for the challenge.

I had finished the project I blogged about earlier, but I still had beads remaining. I wanted to continue to do another project that was more that just stringing the beads.
Some of the remain gemstones, silver tone flowers and headpins
It was time to pull out the One-Step Looper and make some dangling components.
Dangles made
 I had a ready made chain bracelet in my stash. Now to attach all the dangles.
Chain from stash
Come back on July 19th to see what this project looks like when finished and all of the other things that I have created.

Happy Beading.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Can't wait to see all the creations on hop reveal day!

    ReplyDelete