pinterest pin it

Monday, September 1, 2008

Beadwork - Dragon Box update

I have worked on my dragon box over the week. I took a break on Thursday to take my nephew and a friend's son to the Ex for the day.

When I worked on it again I ran into trouble with zipping together the hem and sides. It seemed as if they did not fit together. I put it aside and started a new box. This morning I decided that I needed to resolve the problem of the dragon box. I undid the last row and a half of the hem. I reread the instructions from the class and realized that I had missed a row. Once I stitched the hem correctly it zipped together with the sides quickly.

Here is a picture of the box. I now only have to stitch the lid. Will start it today.


1 comment:

  1. Your dragon box is very neat and differint. Keep up the good work.

    Love MUM