pinterest pin it

Monday, September 29, 2008

I am still here

Wow, it has been over two weeks since my last posting. Since then I have purchased a stack of TBS calendars to give out this holiday season.

I also have two books that I need to review and blog. I have also finished another of those wonderful boxes. They are very addictive. I am in the middle of another one and have purchased the beads for 3 or 4 more. Hope to blog my reviews and my new box or boxes by the end of the week.

On the weekend I went downtown and wander thru the Indigo at the Toronto Eaton Centre. They had a copy of Creating Crystal Jewelry with Swarovski by Laura Mccabe. I love the look of Laura's Crown Jewels. They are wonderful 3-D balls made with seed beads and Swarovski crystals. I have often thought about ordering one of her kits everytime I see the ad in a beading magazine. I am sure the book was less that the kit and I have so many other this I can make as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment