pinterest pin it

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Vermillion Poppy Vase

It started back on January 5 after finishing a purple version of the poppy vase. I wanted to do a vase that was similar in colouring to poppies I have seen in people's gardens.

The base done
Starting up the sides
Leaves half done
Upside down view
Leaves almost done
Leaves done
A look inside
Beginning of the flower
I got the flowers done and was at the point where you begin the hem. I set it aside to work on other projects. Earlier this week I decided that it was time to get it finished. As I was doing the hem I broke two beads. So it took a bit of patience and creativity to get replacement beads in place and the hem finished.

Finished vase, view 1
Finished vase, view 2
Will likely do another version of the poppy vase in a different colour again soon. The question, what colour should it be?

Happy Beading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment