pinterest pin it

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Partner

Late last night our wonderful hostess, Lori Anderson posted the international partners. It was great to see all of the amazing list of international participates.

I scrolled down the list to see who I was  partnered with. It was great to see that my partner was a name that I knew - Deborah Read.

I have followed Deborah's blog for a while. Her recent work with copper and brass is interesting.

I had three different soups in progress, one of which included some of Deborah's glass discs (so she was not going to get that one).

I have tweaked one of the soups and it is now ready to send to Deborah.

Will be stopping by the post office on my way to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I find Deb's work intriguing (mostly as I'm an etching wannabe). It's funny how the world is shrinking through BSBP, Jo-Ann :) Since I've gotten "into" lampwork in the last year, I had a lot of that earmarked. So now I'll be switching things around a tad. It's all great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the etching on your necklace ,also like the bracelet and earrings .

    ReplyDelete