pinterest pin it

Monday, May 5, 2014

At Mom's Request

Yesterday I received a couple of emails from my mom. First requesting a bracelet to wear to a wedding in June. The next included a photo of the top she would be wearing.
I called her later in the evening to get a better idea of what her would like. I offered to make something in a bright, bold colour as anything would go with this bold black and white graphic print. She prefered either black or white.

I had just gotten some large white glass beads from Lisa Lodge, so I decided to use them.

I added small black Swarovski pearls and Heliotrope crystals. The circular toggle is inset with hemitite.
I had also told my mom that I would make matching earrings. Here I have made simple dangle earrings.

I just have to pack them up and get them in the mail.I will include a Mother's Day card!

Thanks for the request Mom!

Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment