pinterest pin it

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ocean Blog Hop Sneak Preview

Back in the depth of what seemed like to longest winter in many years, I signed up for another of Lisa Lodge's blog hop. This one started with a kit from Lisa that included cultured sea glass, clay fish by Shaterra and clay beads by Gaea.

We are challenged to create jewelry that has an "Ocean" theme, using as many beads from the kit as possible.

I was able to adapt a planned project to work with the kit. With that completed I needed to use the amazing fish. My first plan didn't proceed as I had hoped. Found a great pattern by Debbie von Tonder.

I just need to get pictures taken of the everything. So, stop back on June 14 to see both of these projects and two other projects that use the rest of the beads in the kit.  

Update - I have been moved to May 31st reveal date! I have everything ready. Stop back on Saturday!

Thanks for the challenge Lisa!

Happy beading!

2 comments:

  1. I just love that fabulous fishy! I know you will create an awesome design, Jo-Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely colours, Jo-Ann... see you on the 14th :)

    ReplyDelete